!!! Note: GIN does not support bulk downloads. You need to download the files individually !!!
Sensorium (Mouse 1):
Sensorium+ (Mouse 2):
Pre-training scans (Mice 3-7):
Below we provide a brief explanation of the dataset structure and how to access all the information contained in them.
Have a look at our white paper for in depth description of the data. White paper on arXiv
We provide the datasets in the .zip format. Unzipping them will create two folders data and meta.
Competition Datasets (Sensorium & Sensorium+)
27204-5-13 (Sensorium+) are different from the 5 other full datasets in these ways:
- They have 2 types of test images, that reflects how we evaluate the submissions:
- live test images: These are 100 images, and can be found under the tiers test. They are also present in all the pre-training datasets
- final test images: Another 100 images, that are not present in the other datasets. The tier for these images is * live_test*
- The responses to all test or final_test images is withheld (the response arrays are present, but zeroed out)
- Information about order of trials is withheld (i.e. the trial_idx is hashed)
- For Sensorium, the behavioral variables and eye position are withheld (arrays are present, but zeroed out)
This data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. This license requires that you contact us before you use the data in your own research. In particular, this means that you have to ask for permission if you intend to publish a new analysis performed with this data (no derivative works-clause).